The Rosemark Caregiver App 'Offline Mode' is an optional feature that allows caregivers with no cellular service or mobile data to clock in and out for their shifts. These EVV events are captured with GPS (which does not require internet connectivity) and hold the event details until the caregiver has internet service again. The 'Offline Mode' events upload to the agency database once the caregiver logs into the app in 'Online Mode'
'Offline Mode' is especially helpful for agencies with clients in rural areas where internet service may be unavailable or inconsistent.
Note: No Show Notifications will still be triggered for shifts where caregivers use 'Offline Mode.' Once the 'Offline Mode' events successfully upload to the agency 'Shift Covered' notifications will be sent as long as the offline events were made within the On-Time window and Distance from Client threshold.
How to get 'Offline Mode'
- 'Offline Mode' can be enabled for any agency by Rosemark Customer Care. Please email email@example.com to request this feature!
- 'Offline Mode' is enabled for the whole agency, which means any caregiver using the Mobile app would have access to 'Offline Mode' once it is turned on.
- Once 'Offline Mode' is enabled caregivers can use their normal login credentials to log in to both Online and Offline Modes
- Offline Mode securely stores the client’s care plan so that any tasks can be completed as usual
'Offline Mode' EVV events will behave exactly like 'Online Mode' EVV events once uploaded successfully. They will populate in the Tasks report, Assignment Timesheet and EVV event list window.
In addition, the agency will see a Pending Action created for each caregiver's events that have uploaded successfully. These actions will list the scheduled shifts, client and service type details so that agency staff can easily find and link the EVV events if needed. Linking may still be necessary if caregivers clocked in or out outside the on-time threshold for the shift.
1. Sign into the Mobile App as you normally would. You'll need to sign into 'Online Mode' at least once before using 'Offline mode.'
Sign out of 'Online Mode' and you will see an option at the bottom of the sign in page called 'Offline Mode'. Tap to enter 'Offline Mode'.
2. Your username and password will already be selected, just enter your password and click the 'Enter Offline Mode' button to confirm.
Make sure to type your password carefully, and remember that passwords are case-sensitive.
3. Once you successfully log into 'Offline Mode' you will see this screen:
Tap the appropriate shift and press the “Clock In’ button.
The app will use the GPS on your phone to record your location. If you do not have location tracking enabled you will see the message below:
You MUST have location tracking enabled for the Rosemark Caregiver App in order to use 'Offline Mode.'
From the Shift Detail Screen, use the Tasks button to respond to the items on the care plan.
Once you’ve completed your tasks, use the Sign & Complete button to add signatures and save your progress/
When you've finished recording all your tasks, and signed the care plan, use the “Clock Out” button to record the time and GPS location of your Clock Out.
You can tell tasks and your clock out have been recorded, by selecting the messages button on the bottom right of your screen. You’ll have the option you view your offline events.
IMPORTANT: Be sure to Sign into the normal 'Online Mode' when you have internet access again to upload your 'Offline Mode' events to your agency.
To verify all 'Offline Mode' events were successfully uploaded to your agency, go to your Messages tab and choose View Offline Events