Overview: This section covers what your employees or caregivers will see after they update the Caregiver Mobile Application and the steps they will need to take to ensure they recieve push notifications.
How to Enable After Update
- After updating the Caregiver Mobile Application to the latest version of the application your caregivers will be notified that the application would now like to send them notifications and they will be given the options "Don't Allow" or "Allow" as seen in the picture below. Pressing "Allow" enables notifications of the phone level.
2. After allowing the CMA to send notifications and agreeing to the terms of service they will then be prompted again to "Allow Notifications" by the Caregiver Mobile App itself, as seen in the picture below. This enables notifications for them on the Rosemark Database level.
- Are your caregivers saying they aren't receiving the newly enabled push notifications? Have them check their settings. ---
- As previously noted, push notifications are enabled on two levels (1. On the CMA / Rosemark level 2. Phone configuration level) so there are two places that need to be checked to make sure their settings are configured properly.
Here's how to check CMA settings:
1. First sign into the CMA.
2. Once logged in, go into settings.
3. Once in settings, press "Notifications", it will then display whether or not notifications are enabled for that user on the Rosemark / Database level, with the option to turn on or off, as seen in the example below:
If you've confirmed that push notifications are enabled in the app and push notifications are still not being received, check phone settings.
1. Go into the phone's settings by clicking the gear icon on their home screen.
2. In Settings, go into the "Notification" settings specifically for the "Caregiver Mobile" application to confirm that "Allow Notifications" is turned on for the app.