Overview: Using the Caregiver Mobile App (CMA) for task logging, and collecting caregiver/client signatures allows your agency to completely replace paper-time sheets.
The CMA can:
- Allow Caregivers use the CMA for their shifts.
- Allow Caregivers Enter Tasks and Collect Signatures (both Caregiver and Client signatures) during their shift with the client.
- Allow for real time reporting.
How to completely replace paper-time sheets :
1. Care plans are set up on the client's service type.
- See how to do this here!
2. Caregiver clocks into a shift that has a careplan on the service type.
3. Tasks are recorded via the CMA! (As seen below)
4. Careplan is signed via the CMA! (As seen below)
5. Caregiver clocks out of the shift.
See our "Caregiver Instructions" section if your staff needs more instruction on how to enter tasks via the CMA.
1. Navigate to the client's profile who you wish to print out the assignment timesheet for.
2. Click the File Menu > Print Assignment Timesheet. (Don't worry this opens up another window and doesn't send anything to your printer!)
3. Make sure the "Include Shift Data" box is checked!
4. Click Preview to generate an Assignment timesheet!!
****You can have both Client and Caregiver signatures appear on the timesheet if both are enabled, or just Caregiver signatures depending on your agency's prefrence (These signatures and tasks also appears on the "Task Report" as well!)****