On the Client's Compliance tab, you can indicate which Compliance items are being tracked for that Client, when each Compliance item was last completed and when it will expire.
This list comes directly from the master list that you setup in the Compliance configuration screen.
**Note: Client's will have this entire list in their profile, but that does not mean that all Clients necessarily need to have dates for all Compliance items.
Figure: Client profile, with the Compliance tab selected
Managing Compliance Step-by-step
- In the Done Date, put in the date the Compliance item was last completed.
- In the Expiration Date, put in the date when the Compliance item expires or needs to be revisited.
- In Comment, you can put any additional notes you would like to enter regarding that Compliance item.
- To see the Pending and Completed Actions associated with the Client's Compliance items, click on the corresponding button bellow the list of dates.
- When a Compliance item is renewed, it can be recorded in two different ways:
- Open the Pending Actions, select the Pending Action item that has been renewed and click the Complete and Follow-up button. It will guide you through setting the Done Date and the new Expiration Date.
- Change the Done Date and Expiration Date directly on the Compliance, then click Apply. Rosemark will automatically update your Done and Pending Actions accordingly.
Using Completed Actions and Pending Actions to Track Compliance
- Rosemark automatically creates Completed and Pending Actions that correspond to the Done and Expiration dates in the Client's Compliance tab.
- Allows you to create and print reports that show when Compliance issues are expiring, document history of compliance, etc.
- Clicking on Completed Actions will bring up a list of all the Completed Actions of the type Compliance for this Client.
- Clicking on Pending Actions will bring up a list of all the Pending Actions that are linked to the Compliance for this Client.
Figure: Compliance Pending Actions for one Client
To See All Expiring Compliance
- Go to the Office menu > Pending Actions.
- Change the Type filter from -All Types- to Compliance.
- Change the date range as desired to only get those that you're interested in.
- That list can then be sorted by any column and previewed or printed.
For more information on the special relationship between Completed & Pending Actions and Compliance, see the Compliance Actions section.