What is the Caregiver Mobile App?
The Caregiver Mobile App (or CMA for short) is an intuitive, easy to use smartphone application that makes your and your caregiver’s lives easier.
This can either be used alongside telephony and is made for those caregivers who have either Android or iOS (iPhone) smartphones. With the CMA, caregivers can accept shift offers, view their schedules, record tasks, clock in and out, and send the agency any notes, all with the convenience of their smartphone.
The Caregiver Mobile App can replace entering task codes via telephony or any hand written task recordings your agency might still be using. You as the agency owner, can be assured that your caregivers are where they should be with this too including GPS tied Clock-ins/outs.
Not only will using the CMA save caregivers time, leaving them to actually spend more time caring for a client, but will save you time, money, and resources. This is another tool Rosemark provides you to keep your Agency running.
Caregiver Mobile App Features:
- View scheduled assigned shifts
- View historical verified completed shifts
- View and accept or refuse offered shifts
- One touch GPS location of clock-in and clock-out
- Alerts for missed or late clock-ins, and early or late clock-outs
- Tasks Reporting with comments
- Client and Caregiver signatures on daily task checklist
- Caregivers can listen to broadcast announcements
- Caregivers can leave voice recordings for office staff
- Caregivers can leave a general note at clock-out
- Record Travel time, and travel miles
- Reimbursables reporting (mileage and miscellaneous expenses).
How to Get the Caregiver Mobile App for your Agency
- Call your Rosemark Account Manager to enable the Caregiver Mobile App through Rosemark. 734.662.3537
- Pricing is on a per-use basis, similar to Telephony. (Note: There is no charge for caregivers to install the Caregiver Mobile App.)
- Once the Caregiver Mobile App has been enabled, be sure to review the list of optional features above and let your Account Manager know which features you'd like.
- Ensure caregivers have the Online checkbox checked in the Info tab of their profiles as well as a username and password.
- Let your caregivers know how to access and use the Caregiver Mobile App. See the Caregiver Instructions page.
- Start using the Caregiver Mobile App for all your EVV needs!