On the Caregiver's Credentials tab, you can indicate which Credentials they have, when they were last certified and when the Credentials expire.
This list comes directly from the list that you setup in the Credentials Configuration screen.
If you don't see anything on this tab, you have not yet configured any Credentials for your agency.
**Note: All Caregivers will have this entire list on their profile, but that does not mean that all Caregivers have all Credentials: if there are no dates or comments entered, the Caregiver does not have the Credential.
Figure: Caregiver Credentials Tab
Managing Credentials Step-by-step
- In the Done Date, put in the last time the Credential was certified.
- In the Expiration Date, put in when their current certification expires.
- In Comment, you can put any additional information you would like to enter.
- To see the associated Completed and Pending Actions, click on either of these buttons below the list.
- When a Caregiver completes a Credential requirement, there are two different ways to mark them:
- Open the Pending Actions, select the one to process and click the Complete and Follow-up button. It will guide you through setting the Done Date and the new Expiration Date.
- Simply change the Done Date and Expiration Date directly on the Credential, then click Apply. Rosemark will automatically update your Done and Pending Actions.
Using Completed Actions and Pending Actions to Track Credentials
- The system automatically creates Completed and Pending Actions that correspond to these dates in the Caregiver Credentials tab.
- This allows you to create and print reports that show when Credentials are expiring, document compliance, etc.
- Clicking on Completed Actions will bring up a list of all the Completed Actions of type Credentials for this Caregiver.
- Clicking on Pending Actions will bring up a list of all the Pending Actions that are linked to the Credentials for this Caregiver.
Figure: Pending Credentials
Quit or Discharged Caregivers
- Once a caregiver changes status from active to Quit or Discharged, Rosemark will warn you that all of their pending actions will be removed.
- This keeps you from having expiring credentials for caregivers that are no longer working for you.
To See All Expiring Credentials
- Go to the Office Menu > Pending Actions.
Figure: Office Menu > Pending Actions
- Change the Type filter from -All Types- to Credentials.
- Change the date range as desired to only get those that you're interested in.
- That list can then be sorted by any column and previewed or printed.
For more information on the special relationship between Completed & Pending Actions and Caregiver Credentials, see the Credentials Actions section.